Jackson Michael Pitts, Esq.
Attorney At Law
Born and raised in Asheville, Jackson graduated from Asheville High School. While there, he met and began dating his eventual wife, Sally. After graduating from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Jackson attended the University of Miami School of Law, located in Coral Gables, Florida. After obtaining his Juris Doctorate from the University of Miami, Jackson practiced law in Coral Gables with Falk, Waas, Hernandez, Cortina, Solomon & Bonner, P.A. However, Asheville beckoned and Jackson and Sally decided to come home.
- North Carolina, 2013
- Florida, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- North Carolina Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- J.D. University of Miami, 2007
- B.A. University of North Carolina at Greensboro, 2004